Idolaku

Alhamdulillah, after pushing hard for this 5 days, now come the goodness, WEEKEND. Hahahah.

I should agree that I really miss my study time. The class, lecturers, cafe, friend, my ehem2, and not missing, my calm and cool college. After study for this whole of my life, I think maybe i should stop from taking any courses. Let the young people continue our journey. Maybe we should just work harder so that we can collect a lot of money to survive in this challenging world.

Then my memories appeared about late father, the best people that I ever met. He just an ordinary government officer, only able to finish his study in secondry school. But I just so proud how he continued his certificate in Al-QurĂ¡n Knowledge when he was 48 years old, and he managed to finish his certificate. I think maybe that was the end.

But, I was wrong. He then pursued the high diploma in Syariah. He was 54 when he entered his "new" class. He puts a lot of effort for his education. Some of his friend asked, for what purpose did he continue his study in that age?
Then my father said, taking the quote from Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, Grab the knowledge from kid until we die.

Then he got retired from government at 55. After that, he just spent whole days in public library to do his revision. He always brought his note book even in his car. While waiting for my mum having her hair cut, my father opened his book and just finish reading until my mum came.

Lastly, I was informed that my father got CGPA 3.80 for his diploma. We were so excited to hear that. Then he try to manage to further his study to bachelor level. But, Allah is The Most Powerful, he felt sick and suffered leukemia, which we were never expecting that. He did pass away a year after that. Then, I realized that he was really inspired me. May Allah bless U Papa.
2 Responses
  1. Jeff Syiru Says:

    Aaffan,
    u just make me cry. Missed him n love him so very much. 4years already past but I still thinking of him in my every single day. Hope I can be Papa just like him to my daughters.

    May Allah bless Papa.


  2. Tanpa Nama Says:

    may Allah bless your father
    ameen.