Park Avenue



Last day i went to Taman Tengku Anis at the side of Kota Bharu. it's not very far from my home, but it's so weird because i never put my foot on it. Actually i just so bored to stay at home without do anything, even my internet just been fully turning on 24 hours 7 days and 7 night. Then my friend suggest me to have some walk at Taman Tengku Anis. I don't have idea about that place, because, yes, i have heard that place, but still i never have any chance to go there.

When the first time i put my view there, the place was so Islamic, but still entertaining. All the kiosk have been designed like a masjid, but there atmosphere is still fresh. Parent have fun with their child, there are some people jog around, aerobic lesson, and not missing, a few couples.hehe. And for the small kids 10 years old below, there is also a pool, with some mini waterfall i think.


The jogging track is not so bad, maybe about maybe 1.6km length. What is so unique about this track because they put some signboard, show the zikr such "Ästaghfirullah azim" and "Allahuma salli ala saidina Muhammad" and etc.

And one more thing that also interest me that there are a big signboard showed the Dress etiquette for Muslim and Non-Muslim visitors. Oh, i really fall in love with this place. With the friendly and calm atmosphere, who knows Kota Bharu still have a good place to hang out? Maybe i should put this place in my schedule every weekend, Even i have to drive a bit from my home.

p/s: The pictures have been grabbed from mendidik.blogspot.com
0 Responses